Sunday, October 26, 2008

Very First Days

This is my first blog and I am unsure about the “how to’s”. If I don’t post this correctly I am sure Erin Socall, who set this up for me and for the World Peace through Inclusion, will sort me out.

Gabor Podor, my personal assistant for the Tour, and I are now in Avalanche for 6 to 7 months. Avalanche is the “toy hauler” type of trailer we will be traveling in. We are currently parked at Camphill Nottawasaga, http://www.camphill.on.ca/Nottawasaga, north of Alliston, ON. It's supposed to snow on Tuesday. That will be a new adventure for us. I packed a snow shovel. Also they offered us a room at 15 Parkside in Barrie if it gets too bleak!

Erin Socall, tour videographer, blogger and Gabor’s partner, arrives on Wednesday. We leave Camphill on Sunday. We will will go to Detroit and be present for this historic US election.

The following Wednesday I am speaking at Oakland U, Michigan, in support of Micha Fialka-Feldman, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tjtkcV4n2k, who has been refused entrance to the dorm because he needs support to attend class and is taking a reduced load and is not currently trying to get a degree. Micah will have dozens speaking on his behalf, once again showing the powerful relationship and community building capacity that supported individuals often exemplify.

After that we will head straight to Savannah and Tybee Beach. By Nov. 10 I will be beginning my talks and community meetings there. I will keep people posted throught this blog.

If you are up to celebrating my birthday on Wednesday evening with me we are having a potluck and Gabor, known in the music world as Spazzmonk, will be DJ'ing until the wee hours in Novalis Hall, at Camphill Nottawasaga. RSVP

Love; Judith

No comments: