Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sad Note

Just a quick note:

I intended to write more, but my heart’s not in it. Erin had to return to Toronto today. The supports around her children broke down.

We can do lots of stuff by e-mail and Skype, so by no means is “all lost”. Also, as things get sorted out and her circle gets stronger, she will rejoin Gabor and me.

Just the same, I miss her.

Missing stuff has been a theme! Space, my cats, back-up personal assistants, a steady income, etc. I don’t want to drag on – or make the blog only into a personal diary! Still it’s remarkable how emotional this journey is continuing to be.

Tomorrow, I will give a more “professional” report, and maybe post some pictures.

Love; Judith

2 comments:

Urban Farm said...

I find that I am easily frustrated when changes happen to my environment. When I need to think about even the smallest of mundane, routine things, like where do I keep my toothbrush, I am more emotionally fragile. This is not all negative fragility - sometimes it means I can laugh for 15 minutes about a silly image.

When patterns are broken, new world can emerge.
Ted Kupferberg (of the 'Fugs')

Be well, Martha

Peace for Inclusion Tour said...

laugh and cry
keep on
Love; Judith